One thought on “Now what? Learning Summary.

1. Hi Laurie. First off, your garden(s) look absolutely amazing! They are so vibrant and full of beautiful plants. That must be such a great feeling seeing the before and after pictures, as well as reflecting on the progress you’ve made. I’m glad it’s been an enjoyable and valuable learning journey for you!
    Wonderful job using Canva to make your final video, as well. I use Canva quite often to make posters and other visual displays, however I haven’t yet used it to make videos. I will have to try that out, so thanks for the idea! You’re so right, an ‘about me’ portion is an important part of your blog. It allows people to learn more about who you are and understand how you can speak from a credible and knowledgeable perspective. , I too have erred on the side of caution and tended to not post about issues of social justice.
    Additionally, I agree that being silent online and not saying anything essentially makes it seem like a social justice issue isn’t important to us. Moving forward, I will try to be intentional in my efforts to be vocal, in person and online, to address, discuss, and speak up about social justice issues. Thanks so much for the thoughtful summary!